We have been AFK (away from keyboard) but still have been following the budget and finding deals. Here's what Bella has been upto:
1. Recieved a second IKEA Free Meal Coupon by taking in a 12inch stack of newspapers;
2. Recieved our $24 Coupon from Staples for recycling ink cartridges;
3. Purchased all our free items thanks to a HEB Mailer and paid $1 for a gallon of milk;
4. Attended a wedding - had a superb lunch! That took care of Saturday's dinner!
5. Redecorated spare room for daughters bedroom, paid only $30 for supplies. The Husband provided free labor!!
6. Spent $0 on 5 packs of toilet paper, three McCormick GrillMates and saved 50% on all of DD's yogurts.
The takeout was the only slip this week!