Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Precisely, my cup of tea: #1

I have decided to join in with the Simple Woman's Daybook. If you'd like to join in please head on over to the Simple Woman's Daybook for more information ...

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I see the leaves blowing in the breeze.


I am thinking...I am trying to not think. I'm worried about my Nana and those who are by her side.


I am thankful for...my family near and far.


From the kitchen...I served fish, carrots and peas.


I am wearing...my old blue jeans one size too big and the t-shirt I had on yesterday (ew).


I am creating...a Home(pre)School Pack for Itsy Bitsy Printables.


I am going...nowhere... except from one room to another. By tomorrow evening I will have been in my house for 48 hours.


I am reading...Montessori Read and Write, Lynne Lawrence .. and wishing I had the time to do it all!


I am hoping...I can find the strength to follow through with my plans for University.


I am hearing...the cup fall on the floor. My baby's way of letting me know she's finished dinner.


Around the house...the paint on the trim is peeling.


One of my favorite things...the computer my parents bought me last birthday.


A few plans for the rest of the week: To start picking up around the house and planning day trips for my two week Summer break.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




(perhaps we should all take a moment to walk in someone else's shoes, no matter how difficult that walk may be .... )

Are you joining in with Simple Woman's Daybook? Leave a link in my comments section to the direct post. I'd love a chance to get to know my fellow bloggers more!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE the photo - and the thought behind it ;)