Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

If she hadn't of mentioned it ...

I had no desire/urge/need to visit CraigsList today ... untl CJ Simes made a comment about her use of it. I am constantly following rabbit trails (eailsly distracted), and so off I went to CraigsList. And boy I am glad I did. I was able to pick-up this afternoon an IKEA storage system for $10!! They are in excellent condition too!

Here is what I got:


Two units worth $61.99 each! I got two! Already assembled!




















Two large bins worth $5.50 each!!

















Five medium sized bins worth $3 each!!






If I had gone to IKEA today and purchased everything above I would have paid $149.98!! And I would have to assemble the thing myself. So I'm seeing this as a saving of $139.98 --- better than any Black Friday Sale I know of!

Thanks CJ Sime ... for unknowlingly leading me down a rabbit trail ...

1 comment:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Yea for good deals!

Craigslist can be cool like that. It isn't the best to browse daily but if you check back every so often you are bound to find a good deal.