Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finally! Joint Juice $3.68 Profit!

I have been searching high and low for Joint Juice! It has been a hot commodity recently. I had a $5/7 Randalls catalina burning away in my purse, itching to be used. A friend (thanks Becky) gave it to me a while back, but could I find the stuff anywhere? Not until this morning, where I spotted one lonely box sat way up high. Score!



I flagged down an associate as quick as I could (who was amused with my sense of urgency, of which he possesed none)! I bought 7 at $1.29 a piece, used the $5/7 catalina and paid $6.32 OOP. But I was able to get a $10 OYNO back. Making this trip a profit of $3.68!
The Husband is a PE Teacher and Lacrosse Coach, so the Joint Juice will get used too.

******************************************************
Want to know the coupons in this weeks inserts? Go HERE.
Want the Weekly Sales and Coupon Match Ups? Go HERE.
Still time to enter the giveaways! Are you feeling lucky?!

No comments: