Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Make Your Blog Work For You

Are you a dedicated blogger? Have Followers? Want to generate a little pocket money for yourself? Then we recommend joining Affiliate Programs. These services allow you to run "campaigns" and display advertisments that will help create revenue for you. Here are links of two of our favorite Affiliate Programs, that accept the small-time blogger, and are easy to use:

They are offering a $25 sign up ! Bella got her credit today! Woo-hoo!




These have been tried, tested and are currently being used by Bella herself. Have fun blogging!





Wait! Stop! We forgot to ask ... entered to win a Colorado vacation yet? No? Then come back and enter here after you have completed your affiliate registrations!


Click Here

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Bella, what a useful blog you have created! Thanks so much for sharing your tips.

I had to laugh when you commented on my photography...it takes a lot of reject photos to get a good one. I take a ton of pictures of the same thing over and over again. Our computer harddrive is full of reject photos that I must delete. Right now I'm using my 7yo daugher's Samsung L200 click and shoot. I don't recommend it...you have to be very patient with it and getting good focus is difficult. My hubby is getting me a Canon EOS Digital Rebel for my birthday next month, much more expensive, but if you love photography and good pics for the blog, the Canon Rebel is highly recommended by fellow bloggers.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.